on-board credit for journey/quest

luv2bcruzn

Does anyone know if you can get on-board credits for booking a future journey/quest cruise while on- board another celebrity ship? Some are saying they are being classed as expedition class ships and future credits are not available for the expedition class.

Hi - We booked the Caribbean 1/5/08 sailing on the Quest a few weeks ago while we were on a RCCL cruise. I waited 'till that trip to book because of the credit and we did get the $200 per cabin. (Balcony)

You do not get onboard credit for the Xpedition to the Galapagos because that is an all inclusive trip...and the best trip you'll ever take. :) The Journey and Quest are not that same class. The Xpedition holds 96 passengers and the Journey/Quest hold 710.

Hi Sandy,

We will be sailing on Jan. 5 as well. Will be travel with 3 other couples, look forward to meeting you. I'm very interested in the Expedition, thought that sounded like a great trip and would be very interested to hear what you thought about the trip. Thanks

Carol

Hi Carol - Are you from NY? If you are...we're neighbors. :D. There is a roll call for the 1/5/08 Quest. C'mon over there and join the rest of us.

Celebrity's Xpedition to the Galapagos is the most amazing trip you will ever take. I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. It will be unlike anything you've ever done and the memories will last forever. Go for it. If you have any questions...just ask.

Hi Carol - Are you from NY? If you are...we're neighbors. :D. There is a roll call for the 1/5/08 Quest. C'mon over there and join the rest of us.

Celebrity's Xpedition to the Galapagos is the most amazing trip you will ever take. I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone. It will be unlike anything you've ever done and the memories will last forever. Go for it. If you have any questions...just ask.

Hi sandy, took until now for me to find my post to you, still haven't seen the one I post on the Jan 5 Quest board! Yes we live in Hopewell jct. NY, about 100 miles north of NYC right off the Taconic PKY. Sounds like you really enjoyed the Galapagos Islands. Interested in that and New Zealand, saw what looked liked a good deal on the Mercy that sails about a month after we get back from the Quest trip. Have you been there? Hope i will remember how to find this thread this time!

Hi Carol - Next time you answer a thread or even just read one you're interested in, make it a "favorite". That way you can always get back to it. :)

I know where you live. We seldom take the Taconic with all its twists/turns/stops...but glad to "meet" you. I have been to New Zealand and Australia on a land tour. It is a wonderful trip, but that flight is SO, SO long...about 26 hours. Yikes!!! I haven't seen the cruise itineraries but I doubt you'd get into the outback in Australia and I wouldn't want to miss that as long as you're there. New Zealand would be easy to cruise.

Here's the site for our 1/5 thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=9092837&posted=1#post9092837

Archived