Any smoke free restaurants in BWI???

Natmar

Does anyone know of restaurants in BWI that are smoke free or have a non smoking area that is really non-smoking (I mean where you can't smell smoke or have to walk thru a smoking area to get to)? The reason I'm asking is that our son has asthma and cigarette smoke is a MAJOR trigger so we avoid it as much as possible. We will be staying in Linthicum the night before our cruise. Thanks!!

It's illegal to smoke in a restaurant in Maryland. It's now also illegal to smoke in bars in a lot of our counties but I'm not sure about Anne Arundel.

I fly out of BWI often and have never run into smoke. Believe me, I WOULD notice if I did.

The crabcakes at 2 Linthicum area restaurants are famous, and pretty good too. G&M http://www.gandmcrabcakes.com or Olive Grove http://www.olivegroverestaurant.com are the places and are within a few hundred yards of each other at the intersection of Hammonds Ferry and W. Nursery Rd. Very easy to get to, if you have a car, and almost all hotels in the area will shuttle you as well.

G&M has a bar area where smoking is allowed but it is closed off by a door from the dining area. If you request the rear dining room, you will be even better off. You should be ok too at Olive Grove. OG serves a family style salad and breadsticks with all entrees. I prefer G&M.

How about restaurants around the Baltimore area itself we are planning on spending one night pre cruise in the area and were wondering where would be a good place to eat that isn't smokey?

Since you'll be in Baltimore during the Summer, there will be a multitude of restaurants with outdoor seating. Have fun! ;)

Thanks to everyone that has replied - I will print a list of what everyone has told me and put it with our travel docs. It is nice to know that we won't have to search very hard to find a smoke free restaurant to eat at.

Archived