Weather Forecast San Diego to Hawaii?

WhenIsOurNextCruise

www.wunderground.com , also for statistics from the past.

We sailed March 06.

The first 2 days out were cold-chilly and blankets were needed at the pool. After that it was great. Also the last seaday was chilly again.

Bring a windbreaker also for the occasional Hawaii shower. Umbrellas are in your cabin.

Have great cruise, we loved it.

April is still cool.Having done two cruises to Hawaii from Vancouver and from LA a Light jacket/windbreaker/sweatshirt would be recommended.For the first 2 or 3 days before the tropical weather starts to kick in.Coming back pretty is much the same.Not that its cold,but when it gets windy it just becomes that much cooler to deal with.We sat at an outdoor patio restaurant in Long Beach just prior to our cruise last April and ther were about ten outdoor heaters all going full blast at the same time.Just enough to keep things comfortable.

Thanks for the info. Trying to decide about whether we will need the "patch" with rough seas, and I'm hoping NO, but thinking YES - at least for the first couple of days. We are really looking forward to the days at sea coming and going. And then to have Hawaii in the middle is just the icing on the cake!

We did the R/T LA to Hawaii in March of 2006, and like the other posters said the 1st 2 days out of LA it was cool as were the last 2 days on the return. However, I didn't find the ocean to be rough at all, of course you could run into a storm or something, but for our trip it wasn't any worse than any other cruise I've taken.

Archived