CCL One Day Sale

fozzy

You know what I think is funny. I have a folder that I throw mail into from the cruise lines, and there is about TWENTY from Carnival that say "Carnival's biggest one day sale ever." Then I look back at each and every one, and its the same thing as last time! Every time I get one I open it hoping to see something more exciting than an upgrade! :D :D

Maybe this time....... DANG I will never learn! :eek: :eek:

-Mike

Don't get too excited. As usual, Carnival has raised the prices to cover the price of the "free upgrades".

Yep, Kristkae, the Captain agrees. Most times their 1-Day Sales or Past Guest Sales are just a joke, pure and simple. But once in a while, you can hit the jackpot. On Wednesday of last week (2/21/07) we booked thru one of those online agencies that compete for your business an 8-day cruise to the Mexican Riviera on the Spirit, we leave tomorrow 2/27/07. The total cost each for the 2 of us for a cabin on Verandha Deck was just under 3 C-notes each, that includes the cruise, port charges and Govt taxes/fees. On Carnival's own website the same cabin category was $569 each plus

Govt taxes/fees!

Happy cruising

Archived