Who protests the F-deck closure?

bubbles1209

Who has protested the funnel deck being closed?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who has protested the funnel deck being closed?

• I e-mailed Uncle Bob in protest
    • I called Carnival in protest
    • I e-mailed, and called
    • Makes me no difference, as long as the adults have their own space, no kids, topless or not
    • I'm glad they closed it

I use the topless deck on all my cruises, it's not really the fact that i can't take my top off any more, it's more the fact that there will be one place quiet to go get away from kids.

As soon as there is conformation that indeed the deck is not adult only anymore than Yes, i will write a letting and make sure to use my comment card also.

I would say it's more of that, we have to be Politically Correct stuff.:mad: I doubt that that many people complained, it's more like Carnival doesn't want to upset:eek: anyone. Wheather they are or not, doesn't really matter these days. Maybe everyone should start e-mailing Carnival stating that they have no problem with the topless deck and seeing if they may be willing to change it back.:cool:

Carnival is being politically correct by perpetuating the belief that women are a lower clas of citizen than men and should remain covered at all times.

It's nice to see in this day and age that as society becomes more equal there are still pockets that believe that there should be seperate but equal standards among us.

Archived