Ncl Dawn-How often do they switch port days?

glen tev

Were booked on the 4/23 Dawn 11 day s.carib.I noticed in the brochure that the order of stops may be changed around.I'm trying to set up some excursions with private operators and was wondering how frequent they change the order of stops.Thanks

Were booked on the 4/23 Dawn 11 day s.carib.I noticed in the brochure that the order of stops may be changed around.I'm trying to set up some excursions with private operators and was wondering how frequent they change the order of stops.Thanks

I have only known them to switch port days if there is a weather delay or a ship problem that necessitates a change to allow for repair. That is the other negative to private booking. Good luck. Tink:)

Old Mother Nature is very powerful. While the Captain is the most powerful man on a ship, even he is at the mercy of Old Mother Nature.

The Captain and his ship are also at the mercy of Gremlins, they pop up at the most inconvenient times, forcing the Captain and the corporate office of the cruise line to adjust their itineraries.

Per ship, your answer is not often. Per cruise line your answer is more than the cruise lines like. The more ships a cruise line has, the greater the weather and gremlins affect the itineraries.

I guess i'll shoot the moon.Like i said this sailing in the Ncl catalog had a triangle next to it which stated'port times/day of the week may vary".The only tour i want to secure is with Beno in the island of Dominica.The rest were just going to catch a cab off the peir.I'll give it a shot.Thanks

Archived