The dreded agency not on file on Carnival.com

Illinoisgal

why does this always happend to me? I just tried to pay on my cruise and it gives me that agency is not in file stuff that is gives me about 1/2 the time I am looking at cruises etc. What does it mean? I am allowed to make payemnt thru my reservations online correct?

why does this always happend to me? I just tried to pay on my cruise and it gives me that agency is not in file stuff that is gives me about 1/2 the time I am looking at cruises etc. What does it mean? I am allowed to make payemnt thru my reservations online correct?

Are you sure you are using the correct reservation # ?

If you booked thru a Travel Agency, you will not be able to make payments to your booking as the Travel Agency you booked thru has sole control of your booking.

Why not call the agency you booked thru and then just provide them your c.card info ?

HI yEs I have the correct reservations number , I went thru my reservation on carnivals actual website. I booked directly thru carnival. I want to pay on each of my 2 cruises every paycheck instead of a big lump amount( makes the husband less stresesd to see small bits as opposed to large sums of cash unless it is for an electronic device he wants :rolleyes: )

I hate the phone and dont want tocall up every week etc. Yes I could set it up prob but dont want to do that either. I want to be able to fully feel the pleasure of paying the cruise down.

So you can pay online or not? I just tried again same scenario, but on my Res page it does say make payment HMm

I think I have seen that before. The way I corrected it, if I remember correctly, is that the Company name and phone number had to be correct... I mean exactly correct.

Review what you have. I'd be courious to know the outcome.

Well let me try it with my husbands log in as we just got amrried in November so it doesnt like my new last name with the past guest number ( it is supposed to be in the process of getting fized) Ill be right back

Archived