Onboard Rebooking Question

We are leaving on the AOS next weekend and I was wondering if it is possible to book a Celebrity Cruise while onboard a RCCL ship. If you can book a Celebrity ship are there any advantages of doing this while onboard a RCCL ship? Are your onboard discounts transferred to the Celebrity ship?:confused:

We are leaving on the AOS next weekend and I was wondering if it is possible to book a Celebrity Cruise while onboard a RCCL ship. If you can book a Celebrity ship are there any advantages of doing this while onboard a RCCL ship? Are your onboard discounts transferred to the Celebrity ship?:confused:

Yes you can book a cruise for Celebrity Cruises on RCCL. If you book a balcany cabin you get $200. 00 off the cabin total. You also get $100.00 on board credit per cabin and you will sail on Celebrity at the same level as you are with RCCL. Hope this helps.

CruisingJoe, are you sure you get a balcony discount on Celebrity? I know you can do the cross over booking (I booked 2 RCCL cruises while on an X ship) but I don't know if the Captain's Club or whatever it is called has balcony discounts. Although I see by your signature that you have sailed several times on X, so you should know!

So if I am Platinum C&A, and I have sailed X once before, the next time I book an X cruise I should get a balcony discount?

You can book a Celebrity cruise while on RCCL. I did it.

We got an OBC of $200-- think it is a 13 day TA.

We also booked this fall's TA on RCCL. In this case, we got an OBC and a discount based on whatever status we held on RCCL (as a result of honoring the Celebrity status).

To the best of my knowledge, RCCL gives a discount based on status--Celebrity does not do so.

Far as booking for someone else, have no idea. Suspect the answer would be no.

CruisingJoe, are you sure you get a balcony discount on Celebrity? I know you can do the cross over booking (I booked 2 RCCL cruises while on an X ship) but I don't know if the Captain's Club or whatever it is called has balcony discounts. Although I see by your signature that you have sailed several times on X, so you should know!

So if I am Platinum C&A, and I have sailed X once before, the next time I book an X cruise I should get a balcony discount?

Yes, I have done it.

Archived