Cruising in August on Carnival Glory

dvcmomdeh

we have travelled the last two years, in august, on the Glory. Last year the weather was threatening so they changed from western to eastern the day we left. Didnt even get a rain drop. They reimbursted everyone $25, They are always on top of the weather and change accordingly.....Have a great trip

Are we NUTS ?!?!:rolleyes:

Anyone else going?

Dawn

Previous DCL cruiser '01, '03

Cruised the Glory, Aug. 2005 and it was worth every penny. The weather was really nice..no rain. We were on the Eastern Caribbean and was fabulous. If you want to see pictures, just click on them in my signature. Have fun planning, etc.

We always cuise in August - we'll be on the Glory on Aug. 25. Worst thing to happen so far: had a 7 day turn into a 9 day when they closed the port of Tampa a couple of years ago because of hurricane Frances. We had an extra day in Cozumel and an extra day at sea. How horrible!!

We did have to "rough it" a bit, we were forced to use PAPER napkins in the dining room the last night, and NO towel animal that night, either. I think I should be compensated for the stress from those 2 things alone, don't you??? :)

Are we NUTS ?!?!:rolleyes:

Anyone else going?

Dawn

Previous DCL cruiser '01, '03

Nope, you are not nuts! I am cruising Glory 8-18 and I live in Florida so I am WELL aware of all the reasons one may reconsider. But, I can't wait! August, heat, humidity, hurricane season, hurry up and get here already! :D

Hi DVC, If you want to find others going on your cruise...........check under the "roll call" section of these boards.......find your ship click on it, then look and see if anyone else is going on yours. If not, then post a thread asking them to "check in". Have a GREAT trip! KruzergrlNC

Archived