Nordstroms coupons? Woodfield Mall this weekend.

Gingee

We are going to Chicago this weekend to look for prom dresses (and maybe if I fall in love with another mother of the bride dress) and I was wondering if anyone knew of any coupons out there that can be taken into Nordstroms?

If you're traveling from over 50 miles away it appears you're eligible for a Passport to Savings booklet. Perhaps there is Nordstrom discount in there. Details: http://www.shopwoodfield.com/infodesk/visitors/28.html

A couple years ago the Florida Mall coupon book down here had a 10% off coupon in it for Nordstrom but they have since dropped that.

BobK/Orlando

next up: Carnival Elation 03/07

Hello ... I live 5 minutes from Woodfield and I also have the Passport to Savings booklet. Just checked ... there are no discounts in it for Nordstroms, Macys, Lord & Taylors. If you can't find something at Woodfield, you might drive over (or ride the free trolley) to Streets of Woodfield just across the street and check out Carson Pirie Scott. Happy shopping!

Thanks for trying anyhow. Bummer

Since one of you is from the area, do you know the name of the store (it is in the upper level in a corner) that sells fancy dresses like prom and bridal. It isn't Jessica McIntock (sp?).

Archived