Ac Penthouse Suite On Sun

saints25

Well, we were in the AD on the Sun, and you get 2 butlers and a concierge.

You have a DVD player, with 27" TV, dolby 5.1 surround sound, robes, chanpagne and treats for embarkation. Treats every afternoon delivered.

No free water/softdrinks though.

You can order off any menu on the ship (this includes main dining rooms and specialty restaurants - they will still charge you the cover charge though) and have it delivered to your room, and the standard room service menu is replaced with a Penthouse room service menu (several nice treats on it).

It was nice, but I don't think it's worth the extra $$$ (however if they upsell me again to one, I won't refuse).

J.

jerhardt.

My family has an AD Penthouse on the Sun booked next month. I was wondering what you thought of the balcony. Was it extremely windy on the balcony? How much were you able to use it and what time of year did you travel. Thanks for any information you can supply.

from

gso

I had the starboard aft AC on deck 10 aboard the Sun last April. It is one of the best kept secrets aboard that ship, with a huge balcony, two sliding glass doors, one from the living room and one from the bedroom. All the amenities mentioned above, including a walkthrough bath and dressing area with huge closets. If that's the AC your thinking about, go for it!;)

Archived