paesano's south beach, miami

DONNALAKA

i have read mixed reviews.{mostly neg. :( } anyone w/info on paesano's italian rest.? they offer "free" limo and i heard it's "moderately" priced.

will we be paying $20 + for lousy spagetti ?

Anywhere that offers a free limo to go dine there sounds suspicious to me and is probably too good to be true.

hummmmmmm . burst my bubble ;) LOL ! what i was thinking also tho :( hey, u must tip limo driver ?????????????? 30 $ at least . does that make it sound any less shady ? ?????????? :rolleyes:

Awww! I'm sorry!! I just like to think those deals are just shady and more trouble than its worth...with so many great Italian restaurants here in Miami....My favorite..Randazzo's in Coral Gables..TO DIE FOR!! Don't know where you are staying, but its worth the visit :)

thanks for the input ! i will def. rethink this plan .

we r staying downtown so" 6 of one 1/2 doz of the other" which way we travel for dinner. but since we r a group of 10 i was trying to to limit cost and trouble of traveling . {hence happy when i found the "free{30$} limo}

oh welllllll :(

Archived