Tampa Port question?

zookepr0

You are staying at one of my favorite motels in Tampa. I was there for 2 days before my 2005 cruise.

The breakfast buffet was large and very good. (free chocolate chip cookies in the afternoon). The computers off the lobby are free for your use.

Walk one block to a gas station to purchase sodas for your cruise (probably beer there too, but I don't drink). It also has a Subway inside for a quick meal that I took back to my room to eat after swimming.

I didn't go to the mall that is around the corner, but they will drive you there or to local restaurants in their airport van if you wish.

They didn't offer to drive to the pier. I called BayShuttle for transport to the ship and from the ship to the airport. It was around $10.00PP each way. As a solo traveler, it was cheaper than the $20.00 taxi.

I think you will find this motel to your liking. If not, please report back to us. Have a great cruise. Deb C.:cool:

Deb thanks for posting your info. I was having a hard time getting what I needed we usually sail out of Ft Lauderdale and the port info is very abundant. What I have heard about Tampa has been positive:)

Archived