Catamaran around Bermuda

Asil65

I was wondering if anyone has ever taken a complete tour around the island by catamaran or some other type of boat. I would love to be able to see the entire island somehow and then maybe be able to relax on a beautiful beach. An suggestions?:)

I've never heard of one that goes completely around the island. That would be a LONG trip. I know there is one catamaran tour that goes out of Hamilton and another out of St Georges. Both go to private beaches. The Hamilton one goes out to ship wrecks and the St G's one goes to a turtle sanctuary. Both have free rum swizzles and sodas.

ps. The Hamilton one is called Restless Native and the St. G's one is the Rising Son.

Does anyone have the website for restless native tours or phone number?

Hey there, Tunisbridal.

I've been curious about that Restless Native Cat. tour, myself, and did a little bit of searching on the internet, and didn't find a website, persay, but found an email address of a fellow in Bermuda who owns or runs a charter boat called the "Restless Native". Don't know if it's the same one or not. Actually my DH and I are planning on doing this excursion in July on our cruise. If you scroll down and find the thread entitled "Restless Native Catamaran Tour", I left a website, which is actually for various rentals, but when you scroll down, it actually includes some charter boat rentals, and you will find there is the email of the fellow who owns that particular boat. Good luck! If you find out any more information, I would be interested myself.

Melinda

Archived