What is the fare code for Wed sale?

Illinoisgal

A TA I was chatting with today said to keep dp3p45 in mind as this one comes and goes..

This one offered me a better price than the p1s by $200!

My PVP said the DP3P45 code was $100 pp better than their wed special - That is why we booked today.

My PVP said the DP3P45 code was $100 pp better than their wed special - That is why we booked today.

Yep this was definitely better.. and now with the bid to transfer from the TA when we are ready to transfer we will save another $270 over this price.. so it will average around 970 per person for the three of us on the Panorama deck Balcony on our 8DAY cruise.. Not too shabby.

Great price for an 8 day cruise..

A TA I was chatting with today said to keep dp3p45 in mind as this one comes and goes..

This one offered me a better price than the p1s by $200!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, this code just saved us $400 on our 8G and another $320 on 4D Miracle 12/9/07!!!!:D

David148.. It shouldnt matter what trip just call and mention the code. If that code dp3 doesnk work today then mention the P1s which isnt as good.

mchlhaystead The codes are the internal Carnival codes for their computers to pull up sale pricing. Your TA's can also plug these codes in if you are no longer or not working with Carnvial PVP currently.

lynn247 Wow that was a big savings! Way to go!

melgray13 If you have started your booking process with Carnival and have paid a deposit for a trip then at any time ( i recommend waiting till a week or two before final payment) you can move your booking to a TA of your choice.

I would recommend asking around and coming up with a few of the major TA's and tell them that you are currently booked with Carnival and are shopping for the Best deal for extra discounts out there. Let them know you are aware that sometimes TA's will give you back a piece of their commission or extra OBC if they happen to have a block of cabins reserved etc.. I also buy my Travel Insurance from them which will give them an added commission. I ask what is their best price for Insurance. It is usually cheaper than Carnivals.

Not everyone wants to move their booking. So if you don't want to do this for the extra cash no problem. BTW your Carnival PVP gets his CREDIT for the booking when you put a deposit on it and does not care if you transfer it. They will be happy to tell you what to do.

GOOD LUCK..

Archived