WOW this was a close one .......

melika091900

So today I called celebrity re : shore excursions for our upcoming hawaii cruise ,

and some things were brought to my attention by the agent on the other end,, 1st-- our mailing address was wrong ,,

2nd- they had my husband and I booked at a senior rate,,

and we are 28 and 30...

The agent says we need to fix this or else you will get to the pier and you will be charged the difference, which now would be 800$ OUCH...

So when we booked the cruise in december the inside rate without any discounts was 1199 per person, which is what we paid, they entered senior rate as an error and we would have had to pay what the rate is now which is 1539 per person,, how crazy

Im so glad they fixed it, and that we dont have to pay the difference, since we werent really given a discount rate anyways, that would have not been fair,

Im so grateful that they caught that, since i wasnt paying attention to the documents, MY bad totally,,,

Im just glad that it was resolved.!!!!! two thumbs up for celebrity on that one....

just wanted to share,,

Melissa

So today I called celebrity re : shore excursions for our upcoming hawaii cruise ,

and some things were brought to my attention by the agent on the other end,, 1st-- our mailing address was wrong ,,

2nd- they had my husband and I booked at a senior rate,,

and we are 28 and 30...

The agent says we need to fix this or else you will get to the pier and you will be charged the difference, which now would be 800$ OUCH...

So when we booked the cruise in december the inside rate without any discounts was 1199 per person, which is what we paid, they entered senior rate as an error and we would have had to pay what the rate is now which is 1539 per person,, how crazy

Im so glad they fixed it, and that we dont have to pay the difference, since we werent really given a discount rate anyways, that would have not been fair,

Im so grateful that they caught that, since i wasnt paying attention to the documents, MY bad totally,,,

Im just glad that it was resolved.!!!!! two thumbs up for celebrity on that one....

just wanted to share,,

Melissa

You are lucky they caught those errors. We have read of horror stories where people got to the pier and had to pay some other rate because they weren't entitled to receive a special rate. age, residence, etc.

Basically they would have told you to either pay it or you can't board.

Enjoy your cruise...

You are lucky they caught those errors. We have read of horror stories where people got to the pier and had to pay some other rate because they weren't entitled to receive a special rate. age, residence, etc.

Basically they would have told you to either pay it or you can't board.

Enjoy your cruise...

I know that would have been horrible, and today i got my tickets in the mail and on the front it says

"you are booked on a restricted price program "

the agent told me, they changed it all in the system so i hope its all going to be ok,,,

Melissa

Archived