Can anybody tell me about the Norwegian Sun ship???

caribbeanfan

I'm going on my first cruise this spring break. My mom, dad, grandpa, aunt, and uncle are going also. I want to get some info from people who have been on the Norwegian Sun ship. What can you do? What was your favorite part of the ship? Were the rooms nice? Any info on your cruise experience is helpful. Thanks. :D

I'm going on my first cruise this spring break. My mom, dad, grandpa, aunt, and uncle are going also. I want to get some info from people who have been on the Norwegian Sun ship. What can you do? What was your favorite part of the ship? Were the rooms nice? Any info on your cruise experience is helpful. Thanks. :D

There are several reviews on the thread right now from those who have just gotten back from the Sun. If you read them you will get ideas. I am guessing you might be a teen ager. NCL does have a teen progrom. I would suggest you visit the first night. If for no other reason than to meet some kids your age.

If this is your first cruise you really don't know what to expect I am sure. Are the cabins nice? That depends on what you are accustom to and how many will be sharing the cabin. They are not as large a hotel rooms, but have lots of storage; you will be surprised at how many places there are to put things.

You will find several places to eat, some have extra charges, most are included in the price of the cruise. As for things to do? Remember most of the days you will be in port so will, most likely want to get off the ship and either do a tour or walk around the town. If you choose to stay on board you will have the ship pretty much to yourselves; sometime that is fun, no crowds, lounges easy to get and the pool isn't crowded. Each night there will be a show: most will interest you. Just lounging around the pool can be fun as well. Hope this helps you some. Remember any vacation is what you make of it and spring break and cruises equals lots of kids; all ages. Have a ball. NMnita

Archived