Where are laundry rooms on Spirit?

San Diego Ellie

The Carnival website says that there are at least two laundry rooms with coin machines on each ship. I looked over and over at the deck plans for Carnival Spirit, and if they are there, I am just missing them completely. Anyone who has been on this ship, what decks are they located on? Thanks!

The Carnival website says that there are at least two laundry rooms with coin machines on each ship. I looked over and over at the deck plans for Carnival Spirit, and if they are there, I am just missing them completely. Anyone who has been on this ship, what decks are they located on? Thanks!

There is one on the very back of the ship, over by 4241. There are more around the ship, Jleq will post them soon.

Thanks S.S.Cruisers and Wennfred. This time I am determined to pack minimally and wash clothes midcruise!

40 more days and I will be on the Spirit, I will get the location of those Laundry Rooms and post them on the Live from the Spirit Thread, stay tuned :D

My old deck plan shows 5 laundry rooms on the Spirit. Aft 4204-4241, Aft 5240-5299, Midship 7208-7303, Midship 1214-1265, and Forward 6101-6155.

It's great to have the self laundry available on Carnival ships. I've cut down on the amount of clothes we take and the amount of wash we have when we get home. :)

Latebloomercruiser:

Still waiting for Sis to get approval from work. But her fare, which will include our grandson as her 2nd passenger, went up another $30 pp overnite! Doesn't seem like a lot, but we are getting our room for the military rate of $399 pp for balcony. Seems a bit steep to pay $579 pp for a 4 year old! :eek: So not sure hubby will agree to go again. We just went in November. Been on the Spirit 3 or 4 times. Love the ship. Maybe sis will agree to an inside room and she can use our balcony. We will see.

S.S. Cruiser - Tell sis that I am chancing an inside for the first time just to get a low rate, and just getting on a cruise for such a low price is such a treat! This way we were able to sandwich in an extra unbudgeted cruise. When a friend of mine heard what I paid, she said "Are you sure you are not rowing?"

Thanks for the laundry information

Latebloomer;

I'm with you, an inside on a ship is better than no ship! She groaned when I said inside room. I think we will have to wait. I guess we could leave grandson with her and we could stil go! I crack myself up sometimes. That isn't gonna happen, with her still working. Oh well, the sacrafises (sp) we have to make.

We will be in San Diego on the 14 and 15 anyway. Now thats gonna kill me knowing I could have been on that ship !

Archived