Princess crown itinerary

relaxinvac

We were on the Classic Southern itinerary last January and loved all of the islands. We will be on the Explorer itinerary in March and are also hesitant about Grenada as they've had some hurricane damage in the past but also hear Bonaire is excellent for snorkelling so are looking forward to doing that excursion. Are also planning on going over to Nevis while in St. Kitts. As this itinerary is also very port intensive, we're looking forward to returning to the ship early while in these two ports so as to allow us some time to relax and enjoy some on board activities. I would have to say both intineraries are good for various reasons. We plan on doing the Southern again next year when they add Tortola as one of their stops.

Does anyone have recommendation as to which itinerary on crown is better, in your opinion? I was planning on the bonaire itinerary for the diving, but have heard so many negative comments about grenada. :rolleyes:

We're already booked the Crown for April '08 - love the itinerary that includes Tortola - we've visited all the islands on this one before and they are some of our favorites - the snorkeling at Tortola is fantastic, by the way. Now I just wish we could fast-forward 13 months!

I've done both. We did Grenada last year and the opposit itinerary this year. We selected that itinerary last year specifically to see Grenada. It was beautiful, but yes, damaged.

You really can't go wrong either way.

Archived