Leaving NYC onboard NCL Spirit

Para2001

Hi,

here's short film about the beginning of our caribbean cruise Oct. 8th 2006.

It shows the Grand Centrum of the NCL Spirit and leaving NYC with nice views of the skyline and Statue Of Liberty.

I hope you enjoy!

Hi,

here's short film about the beginning of our caribbean cruise Oct. 8th 2006.

It shows the Grand Centrum of the NCL Spirit and leaving NYC with nice views of the skyline and Statue Of Liberty.

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for posting that video. Our NYC sail-away on the Spirit was one of the most memorable parts of the entire cruise. It was late November yet 68 degrees with perfectly clear skies. The sun was setting as we glided down the Hudson, past lower Manhattan, under the Verrezano and accross the Statue of Liberty. All the lights twinkling and the knowledge that we were just embarking on a wonderous 10 day cruise created a rare and delightful life moment. Try replicating that at JFK as you begin a vacation!

Thanks for posting that video. Our NYC sail-away on the Spirit was one of the most memorable parts of the entire cruise. It was late November yet 68 degrees with perfectly clear skies. The sun was setting as we glided down the Hudson, past lower Manhattan, under the Verrezano and accross the Statue of Liberty. All the lights twinkling and the knowledge that we were just embarking on a wonderous 10 day cruise created a rare and delightful life moment. Try replicating that at JFK as you begin a vacation!

You took the words right out of my mouth! You exactly expressed my feelings about our sail-away. It was a perfect moment that I'll never forget.

My english is just not good enough to express it that way. Thank you.

Archived