That felt sooooo good!!!!! OH MY!!!

HappyCruiser383

Many people talk about Krystal Massages in PV but what about the other Mexican Riviera ports? :confused: What about the other types of personal services like hair braiding, pedicures etc??

Please tell us where your massage/service was (port and name/beach), what service, how much you paid, how long it was and if you enjoyed it.

Thank you so much!!

I was at Las Gatas beach ( Zihuatanejo ) last Thurs. and was offered an hour massage for $20 by a girl walking down the beach. I didn't have that much time before we were heading back so I just got a 1/2 hour back of body massage for $10! It was great. They had a tent set up that you went into about 1/2 way down the beach and had a sign set up on the beach so you could find them. Best $10 I spent on the cruise!

The following business is located in Puerto Vallarta. Without reservation, I would direct you to Metamorfosis Massage. It is located at Francisca Rodriguez 159, Colonia Emiliano Zapata (its neighborhood) in the Zona, Romantica, ph. 222-6161.Their email is: metamorfosis_massage@yahoo.com. It owner, Angelica Lopez is a certified professional massage therapist. She is a delightful person with a sunny disposition and a melt your heart smile. Expect to pay 400 Mex. pesos (<$40 USd) for a 50 minute relaxation massage. Deep tissue massages are also offered. I stopped by there and said hello on Tuesday February 13 when in town for the day off of the Diamond Princess. Other commitments prevented my having another of those heavenly massages. My friends and I, who gather together in PV each October, book our appointments on the clip board at the entrance. Angie's place is popular and for many good reasons. kind regards, Wills, the tuxedo man

Archived