Is this for real?

shipty2

My PVP from hell has now informed me that I cannot change cabins on a sailing that is 11 months away as it is closed to groups. She aggravating me to no end. I asked to change cabins a week ago and noticed today that she still has not done it and the price has gone up since last week.

My PVP from hell has now informed me that I cannot change cabins on a sailing that is 11 months away as it is closed to groups. She aggravating me to no end. I asked to change cabins a week ago and noticed today that she still has not done it and the price has gone up since last week.

Are you booked with a group???

When you asked to change cabins, did you get a confirmation???

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

You may want to goggle your ship and sale date to see if you can find out exactly what "GROUP" brought up the ship. Being on a ship with a very large group of _______:eek: ___________ may prove to be a bigger problem than where your cabin is located.

I think I would be worried if all of the room suddenly became unavailable.

Just a thought

We are booked as a group-a small one for a wedding. She says I can't change because no more groups are allowed right now. I already have a cabin I don't want thanks to her booking the wrong one. I requested the change last week but now she says she never got my email (funny because it did not bounce back to me) and never got my voice mail message. What are the odds of that? Now the price for that cabin has gone up but according to this brain surgeon PVP we can't change for any amount. I am dying to fire her and go back to may old PVP-not in groups but then the group leader (my sister who is getting married)won't get the TC (free person for every 16 berths).

We are booked as a group-a small one for a wedding. She says I can't change because no more groups are allowed right now. I already have a cabin I don't want thanks to her booking the wrong one. I requested the change last week but now she says she never got my email (funny because it did not bounce back to me) and never got my voice mail message. What are the odds of that? Now the price for that cabin has gone up but according to this brain surgeon PVP we can't change for any amount. I am dying to fire her and go back to may old PVP-not in groups but then the group leader (my sister who is getting married)won't get the TC (free person for every 16 berths).

Groups are a whole different ball of wax... you can't blame the PVP, she is just doing her job...

Archived