Formal Night on Liberty

Soozie-Q

Hi Everyone!Can someone please tell me how many formal nights there are on Liberty's six night cruise? I keep getting different answers. First I heard two, then I heard only one. Please help! I don't want to pack wrong! Thanks!;)

This past Valentine's week on our Liberty 6-day, there were 2 formal nights. We saw more formal than not so formal on both nights, as a matter of fact, it seemed we saw more guys in uniform (military) on the 2nd formal night than the 1st, don't recall seeing any uniforms the 1st night, just lotsa nice looking gentleman;) :D all dressed up...mmmmhhhhmmmm.:p

• 1 month later...

I will be on the 6 night Liberty cruise in a couple of weeks. I decided to take one full out FORMAL dress and one pretty black semiformal, just below the knee, with Rhinestone pin, elegant type, but not too formal dress :) They used to call this a cocktail dress. My hubby is wearing a suit the second formal night. ( It is so much easier for men) :( I figured this would be a good middle of the road thing to wear that night. Or you could wear nice black palazzo pants with a pretty beaded top? Even a nice sun dress and dress it up a little with your jewelry

This past Valentine's week on our Liberty 6-day, there were 2 formal nights. We saw more formal than not so formal on both nights, as a matter of fact, it seemed we saw more guys in uniform (military) on the 2nd formal night than the 1st, don't recall seeing any uniforms the 1st night, just lotsa nice looking gentleman;) :D all dressed up...mmmmhhhhmmmm.:p

And that is why it is a good thing when men dress up :)

Archived