how to find out about specials ie kids cruise free? and ? re: room size

sr5242

how do people find out about specials on costa such as kids cruise free? where can I locate this info?

we would like to cruise sometime in 2008 and would like to keep our eyes open for specials.

also, I am so confused about room layout- do any of the nonsuite rooms accomodate 4 people (2 adults and 2 preschoolers)? would we have to book 2 rooms?

thanks!

I found it on an online web site. However Costa will show it on their web page. I would contact a Costa rep and ask for them to call you when it comes available. There are plenty of cabins for 4, all types, however they go faster due to the promotion. This is onetime I would not wait , if I needed a cabin for 2 or 3 I would wait, but not 4. Also, when the promotion Kids sail free, the adult prices are higher. But when a family of 4 sails for $2500 it is still great.

Jan

Non-suite rooms usually feature 2 lower accomodations (queen bed) and 2 fold out beds, which can be recessed in the ceiling while not in use (you can also leave the kids in there if they are too annoying!.... just kidding! ;-)

The larger cabins feature a queen bed and pull-out sofa which converts into the additional 2 sleeping arrangements.

Have fun!

Andy

We never heard of Costa before we looked at Vacations to go that someone at church told us about. And it said that kids sail free and we thought they just upped the price on adults and then we looked at Costa website. We are going in April inside room for $598.00 for all 4 of us. ($299.00 each adult) So I think if you look you will get a great deal. I have not seen anyone else offer a 5 night 3 ports for this deal. Key west Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

After we put our depost down we got a book from costa saying deals on kids were $99.00 that would not be so bad!

Archived