SA air upgrade

pammy

Does anyone know if we will be able to upgrade our "free" air to business? Crystal is doing their free air business upgrade for $899. My travel agent keeps checking but so far hasn't gotten an answer.

You probably will be able to but Im sure it will be in the thousands..Oceania wont have that info for quite a while..I bought FF tickets from LA for $2190 and took the $500 credit so it only cost me $1690....anyone interested, I have the companys name in Dallas..

Jan

Jan, I don't understand your answer? You were able to buy Business class tickets for $2,190 and received a $500 credit for the "free air"? I'm often confused and this seems to be one of those times? Could you explain the details a bit more...thanks!

Cathy

I purchased the cruise and asked for air to be removed..thus $500 credit..I then use an internet company (I have used for years) to purchase Business Class tickets for $2190 per person..If you want the name of the company please email me personally..

Jan

Archived