Mini Suite Privilages

drewdie

We are booked in a mini-suite on The Pearl- do we have suite privilages such as being able to eat breakfast at Cagney's? Not clear on whether you need to be booked in a higher suite level. We also have the use of the concierge if needed- besides dining reservations as needed, what else would we use the concierge for?

concierge service for the minsuites really doesn't do much. With the new reservation service for the restrauants, you might as well call them yourself. Don't go to the restrauant just call on the phone. It is alot easier. If you want the reservation say for today or for tomorrow at anytime you would call them at 7am this morning. Seemed to work out great for all restrauants except for the Italian restrauant.:)

you get a vase with small flowers and fresh fruit bowl every other day it seemed, maybe more often if you eat it faster. Robes for your use but that's it. For us it was enough because it was easy to make reservations etc.

We just got off the Pearl, and Carlos the Concierge was very easily accessible, if not, his assistant Jenny was able to assist. We were able to get reservations everywhere we wanted to with ease. The only time we didn't get what we wanted, we had a 15 minute earlier reservation, not a huge deal.

Cagney's breakfast was unbelieveable, so I suggest you make friends with someone in a Pax suite or higher, because the Fruit di Marre Eggs Benedict was the most incredible thing I've ever had, as well as the greatest OJ I've ever tasted in my life as well!

I will post a full review as soon as possible...

We just got off the Pearl, and Carlos the Concierge was very easily accessible, if not, his assistant Jenny was able to assist. We were able to get reservations everywhere we wanted to with ease. The only time we didn't get what we wanted, we had a 15 minute earlier reservation, not a huge deal.

Cagney's breakfast was unbelieveable, so I suggest you make friends with someone in a Pax suite or higher, because the Fruit di Marre Eggs Benedict was the most incredible thing I've ever had, as well as the greatest OJ I've ever tasted in my life as well!

I will post a full review as soon as possible...

OMG - Eggs Benedict are my all time favorites and on our last two cruises I managed to have them every morning for breakfast! We sail on the Pearl in less than 6 weeks and I'm anxiously waiting for your review. I'm particularly interested in whether Carlos will still be onboard and what you thought of the courtyard villa areas!

Archived