Cozumel tender pier

blwms

It has been a few years since we have been to Cozumel, but it seems that when we tendered we disembarked near downtown. Am I confused? Just don't remember having to get a cab into town. Am I right or wrong?

It has been a few years since we have been to Cozumel, but it seems that when we tendered we disembarked near downtown. Am I confused? Just don't remember having to get a cab into town. Am I right or wrong?

Showing only three ships on the day you will be there, so you should dock at the Punta Langosta pier which is on the edge of town.

Just got back from Cozumel. Eight ships in Port. We were docked at the Punta Langosta pier which is quite a walk from the center of the town. There's space for two vessels to anchor there. It's a $6.00 cab ride into town (one way).

The ferry dock is right in the middle of the town and a couple of ships were anchored off shore near there so I guess they would tender to the ferry dock.

Archived