Galveston Hotels with Cruise shuttle

MsRavenFan

I've seen some people mentioning staying at hotels in galveston that offer shuttles to the cruse port. How do I find out which ones have that? Or can you tell me which ones? Right now we are booked at the Ramada Inn, so we would have to take a taxi, how much would the taxi be? Any thoughts, or info is greatly appreciated.

Go to www.galveston.com for a listing of hotels. Then check them out for shuttle service. I just found out that Holiday Inn on the Beach has shuttle service but Holiday Inn Sunspree has cancelled their service between Memorial Day & Labor Day. Also, there's a lot of talk about this on the other boards - check them out. :)

Check previous threads on this forum, such as "Best pre-cruise place to stay in Galveston", for lots of good information.

As someone mentioned on an earlier thread, Galveston Island isn't that big or wide and taxi fares from anywhere in the city to the terminal are, I'm told, less than $15. (Since I live near-by and drive to Galveston, I have no personal taxi experience)

Archived