Almost Time to Board the Oosterdam!

purplenorway

We made it out of Michigan just in time before the snowstorm hit! Very lucky. We are staying at the Hampton Inn which includes many free things. They have free shuttles to the airport, cruise terminal, and the zoo. They also had a nice free breakfast. Also, I'm writing this on the lobby computer with free internet access.

I watched the Ryndam come in this morning. Not sure why it was late. I see the Oosterdam is not docked on its usual side. Hopefully the wave will show up alright. I'll be wearing my navy "dam ships" sweatshirt.

Can't wait!

Becky

Becky, Welcome to the West Coast where there is no snow and it is sunny:) Glad you made it safely. Yes the Hampton Inn's in San Diego are nice DH had to stay there for 6 weeks when he was working at the SD airport to help train new employees for his company 2 yrs ago.

Never fear we are all set up for the new location thru the web cam for the 3 PM Wave today the new link is

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/sandiego/oneamerica2&pan=-108.98804&tilt=-13.091957&panfov=2.6191535&tiltfov=2.0414815&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1172941637534&width=640&height=480&quality=60&catalogname=catalog&imagemap.x=241&imagemap.y=181&imagemap.w=158&imagemap.h=119

With this angle we could almost see all the guys up at the bridge, if they all stood at the window we could see them as well, especially in their whites:D

Archived