Spirit Class pools vs. Destiny Class pools

Fun~N~Sun

The Spirit class ships do not have tiered pool deck seating. The Conquest class ships do have tiered pool deck seating. :)

Believe it or not this is a biggie in helping me to decided which ship to choose. This along with the ports is my two main considerations. If there is no tiered seating, is seating more limited? Where does everyone sit?

Believe it or not this is a biggie in helping me to decided which ship to choose. This along with the ports is my two main considerations. If there is no tiered seating, is seating more limited? Where does everyone sit?

It's more like the Fantasy class with the single level lido deck then the deck above with seating around the outside and open in the middle. The tiered seating is just dificult to navigate, especially with two drinks in your hands and two more in your stomach. And I think it actually decreases the amount of seating space, with all the steps and rails.

You also have to bear in mind there are fewer passengers on the Spirit Class ships. Here are a few shots

Miracle

MiracleLidoPool1.jpg

Legend

Carnival%20Legend%20pool.jpg

Pride

pr_Lido_pool.jpg

Thanks for the great pictures. I love this pool especially with being able to sit in the water around the outside of the pool. I realize there are less people on the Spirit Class ships than the Conquest but even the Destiny class as the tiered seating. I just can't imagine not having that. It was always full when we were on the Destiny.

No, spirit class does not. Conquest class does. This is one of the things I do not like about the Conquest class ships.
I realize I am totally in the minority about this, but it's one of the things we did not like about the Spirit class -- the fact that it did NOT have the tiered decks. We LOVE the tiered decks on the Conquest class and Destiny/Triumph class. We can sit up on one of the little decks on an upper level (near the slide) and feel like we are away from everyone else, yet still right in the thick of things and able to see everything going on around us. Much less traffic continually walking past us, bumping into our chairs, etc.

I realize I am totally in the minority about this, but it's one of the things we did not like about the Spirit class -- the fact that it did NOT have the tiered decks. We LOVE the tiered decks on the Conquest class and Destiny/Triumph class. We can sit up on one of the little decks on an upper level (near the slide) and feel like we are away from everyone else, yet still right in the thick of things and able to see everything going on around us. Much less traffic continually walking past us, bumping into our chairs, etc.

Same here, I truly enjoy the tiered decks.

Archived