Promo 275 & 7031

stever

Just used both 275 and 7031. Got $50pp credit using 7031. But even better, got about $260 off our November cruise using #275. 275 is only good on a few fall cruises and must be applied by August 25th.

Many thanks for your reply. I have emailed CVC (yet again) but as the price is already so low AND we have a shipboard credit of $50 pp I am not hoping too much.

Apart from the savings, I just love seeing our friends faces when we tell them that the cost has been reduced further. LOL.

My wife and I are sailing on the Volendam in December. Since we booked this cruise through the CVC, I decided it would be more efficient to email HAL directly and ask for the promo. I told them I didn't want to be refered back to my TA, and please respond directly to me. Well they did; they indicated that my booking rate did not qualifly for any promos. So, end of story, I will move on.

Enjoy! Kel

Kel - I am of the belief that it depends on which person one speaks with at HAL. In connection with promo 7032, I was originally told by CVC that HAL said that our rate was so good that we could not get the promo. Then I telephoned HAL and was informed that we could get $25 per person but that I had to go through the TA. So I emailed CVC and their reply was that HAL had given us $50 per person!

So, IMHO, I would give it another try either by telephoning HAL again or emailing CVC.

Sue's Mom-

I have to agree with you, answers at Customer Service seems to be randomized depending upon who you are talking to. I have read of many people getting cruise shipboard credits, but with 3 cruises booked, not one of those cruises, according to my TA and HAL, qualify! To make matters more confusing, others that are booked on the same exact cruises where able to get the credits on those cruises:eek:.

I guess I just need to keep calling until I get one that applies to my booking, what a pain. Go figure:confused:

Sue'sMom,

Thanks! I sent an email to the CVC to see if they could get anything going. Since this is the New Years cruise, and I got a great rate, I'm not going to hold my breath. But, what the heck, it's worth a try! :D

we had booked this cruise a couple of months ago. Our final cost for cat A is $815.49 pp. Then in addition to that we got the $50 pp credit. So these are the numbers to work with, for all I know we are paying more than most of you. Good Luck

Sue's Mom,

You Rock!! I sent an email to CVC last night, and got a reply back this morning. The online agent BOLAJI, not only got the promo 7032 added, but it turned out to be $50 each. I was ready to give up on it. Thanks again!:D

I booked this cruise June 26th.

Enjoy! Kel

Missylou-

Thanks for the information!!! We did get credits for the Veendam Nov. 05 cruise as well as a credit on our Rotterdam 12/2 cruise!! It was because of the tenacity of my GREAT travel agent! I really think having a TA that you can talk to is so helpful in these matters.:cool:

Archived