When and how do we get Capers

coachrains

When and how do we get our ship activities, schedules, capers whatever you call it for our particular cruise?

Or you can pick them up at the pursers desk in the morning, if you leave your cabin without them.

On the ships without mailboxes you will find them on your bed with a piece of chocolate.

Or you can pick them up at the pursers desk in the morning, if you leave your cabin without them.

On the ships without mailboxes you will find them on your bed with a piece of chocolate.

They were also avaliable on the main drink station at buffet when we were on the Legend a few weeks ago. That worked really well for us when we left the cabin without ours a couple of mornings :eek: .

I also noticed on our last cruise that the Capers have been "revised".

They now have a small "tear-off" portion that lists all of the ship activities and the contact info for the ship when it is in a port. It fits easily in to your pocket and you no longer have to carry the whole Capers to have the info about what is happening when!!

I also noticed on our last cruise that the Capers have been "revised".

They now have a small "tear-off" portion that lists all of the ship activities and the contact info for the ship when it is in a port. It fits easily in to your pocket and you no longer have to carry the whole Capers to have the info about what is happening when!!

Yes I took advantage of the tear off condensed portion- thot that was a great idea

HINT take a highlighter to mark the activities you're interested in- helps to organize the day

Is there a capers for the first day aboard?

Im on the Sensation tomorrow!!!

On the Sensation you'll get one in your cabin as soon as they open them up around 1:30...

Your room steward will leave the next day's Capers on your bed with a chocolate, each night while you are at dinner.

You can also get one at the Purser's Desk anytime. (I usually picked up an extra each day to keep in my pocket and left the other in the cabin)

The only day you don't get a full Capers is the last night you just get a short black and white Capers with times for breakfast and debarkation info...

Have fun on the Sensation.....

(can't wait for our next 4 day cruise on her)

Bill

Or your cabin steward will leave them in your cabin. Some of the older ships do not have mailboxes outside the cabin.

On the ships I've been on with or without the mailbox the capers have always been on our bed with the towel beastie.

Anybody know of a good website where people have scanned their Capers for all to see? I'll be on the Triumph this May and would like a little advance peek at what to expect each day. I know it's all subject to change, but maybe could give me an idea.....

Anybody know of a good website where people have scanned their Capers for all to see? I'll be on the Triumph this May and would like a little advance peek at what to expect each day. I know it's all subject to change, but maybe could give me an idea.....

Check out http://travel.webshots.com/album/84570613NzgYyB

Archived