Online registration frustration!

I have been spending the past hour trying to fill out my online guest registration for DH and myself. Some of the information was already there, like the phone # for our emergency contact. But I want to change that # and it won't let me! It also has the wrong # of cruises that DH has taken....a minor thing, but I'd like to correct it. I cannot delete any of this wrong information! I have completed everything else, but these errors bother me and I'd like to fix it before I print it out. I have tried going through all the steps (short of printing) and then clicking on "edit" but it won't let me change anything!

Any suggestions? Should I just wait until tomorrow and try again? I know how the RCL website can be funny sometimes.

Thanks for any advice that you have!

Have you tried updating the info not in the setsail part but in the "My Cruises" section of the website? Under either personal info or profile. This is where I believe any pre-filled info has to be changed. I am not positive but it is worth a try.

Sue

Thanks for your advice. Regarding the # of cruises taken, it has my info on DH's page, and he hasn't taken as many as me. Like I said, a minor point, but I'm one of those people that HAS to balance their checkbook each month.

I think I will wait until during the week and then if I cannot correct it I will call C&A.

Thanks for your advice. Regarding the # of cruises taken, it has my info on DH's page, and he hasn't taken as many as me. Like I said, a minor point, but I'm one of those people that HAS to balance their checkbook each month.

I think I will wait until during the week and then if I cannot correct it I will call C&A.

From what I understand, Both of you will get the same credit as the one with the most credits. This applies to all adults living at the same address. At least this is what I saw here on the message boards. If you have adult kids living with you, even if they only have 1 cruise under their belt but you have 10, they will get the same credits as you. That way all of you will be at the same level in C&A.

From what I understand, Both of you will get the same credit as the one with the most credits. This applies to all adults living at the same address. At least this is what I saw here on the message boards. If you have adult kids living with you, even if they only have 1 cruise under their belt but you have 10, they will get the same credits as you. That way all of you will be at the same level in C&A.

Is it by address or last name? I just moved in with my fiance who has 2 cruise credits, while I have 7. Will we both automatically show 7 credits each or is there more involved?

Is it by address or last name? I just moved in with my fiance who has 2 cruise credits, while I have 7. Will we both automatically show 7 credits each or is there more involved?

Not sure but think that the last name must be the same also in addition to address. Maybe someone else that has experienced this, can clarify.

Just thought I'd give you all an update. I have tried every day to change my emergency contact info on my SetSail Pass and I just couldn't delete the phone # that was there. I could change the name but not the #. I tried using both Safari and Mozilla, thinking it was my browser. I ended up calling that number that is for help with the online registration and she was able to clear it for me. Then I was able to go in and enter the correct phone #.

I didn't even get into the # of cruises thing. I know DH would be considered the same as me for the RCCL cruises, but it's the total # of cruises that is way off, since I cruise once a year with friends (usually on other cruise lines) and he doesn't. But that isn't as important, so I just let it go.

Archived