Category 9a on the Conquest class ships

lesharona

We just had a 9a on the Liberty in January. The rooms are probably not any more sq. feet that a reg. room, but they are arranged differently, and seem to be larger. There is more room to move around. We were on level 6. We had a couch in our room. The room is more square, and not so long and narrow. The balcony is huge. There was one pool style lounger on the deck, 2 chairs and one table. There would be plenty of room for more chairs. We had 10 people at one time standing out on the balcony when we were leaving port, and it was not crowded at all. I hear you can ask for more chairs, but didn't try that. The balcony was by far the best part of the room.

We just had a 9a on the Liberty in January. The rooms are probably not any more sq. feet that a reg. room, but they are arranged differently, and seem to be larger. There is more room to move around. We were on level 6. We had a couch in our room. The room is more square, and not so long and narrow. The balcony is huge. There was one pool style lounger on the deck, 2 chairs and one table. There would be plenty of room for more chairs. We had 10 people at one time standing out on the balcony when we were leaving port, and it was not crowded at all. I hear you can ask for more chairs, but didn't try that. The balcony was by far the best part of the room.

Any pictures of your cabin and or the balcony?? We just booked 6452 on the Liberty for March 2008. It will be our first 9A and we are very excited about the Liberty and the cabin!!

One other "Liberty question" - if you don't mind.....can you give me any info on the outdoor movies?? Are they every night? Are they recent movies??

Thanks.

No, sorry, no pictures. We took lots, but I don't know how to post them on here.

The movies ran every night. There was usually an early, kid friendly movie, and a later more adult. They are not very new at all. I remember they had Finding Nemo, Beach Boys concert, Mrs. Doubtfire, James Taylor Concert, Ice Age 2, Narnia, Master and Commander.

I think you will love your room. We sure did. I tried to get it for our next cruise in 2008, but none were available for the sailing. You will find yourself spending a lot of time on the balcony. I had planned on sleeping out there the last night, but it rained.

Bring something along to prop the door open.

Have fun.

Archived