Bermuda Docking Question

icecreammama

I'm sailing on the Journey to Bermuda in May. I have a Royal Suite which is at the very front of the ship. My question is, when the ship docks, does it pull into port facing foward or does it back into the port? The reason I'm asking is if it is facing foward, I will get a beautiful view of the island at night while sitting on the balcony. I've asked Celebrity about this but no one seems to know. Honestly, I stopped calling Celebrity and just go to this website because all of you are well traveled and give me the best info I could get. Thanks

In both St George and Hamilton,the ship parallel docks.In St.george (if it docks at the same place as Zenith,the port (left side of ship( wiil be dockside with the bow facing the cut of St george.In Hamilton the port side (right side)of the ship wiil be doc with the bow facing the great sound.The port side is right on Front Street

To the best of my knowledge the Zenith used to have starboard, or right side of the ship looking forward, facing the land in Hamiliton and the port, or left side of the ship looking forward, facing land in St Georges. These two docks are parallel to the land in Bermuda.

Thanks so much for the information. Can't wait to go as this will be my first time in Bermuda and I've heard it's beautiful.

Yes .... it's a wonderful island!! And you will have such great views from your balcony when you are sailing into Hamilton and St. George ... and while in port! Enjoy:)

Archived