Gate 1 Christmas Markets

H2Otstr

Hi there,

My friend and I did the Christmas Market River Cruise with Gate One on the Viktoria last December and had a GREAT time!!! We did a 2 night pre in Prague, and added on extra nights in Vienna (with a day trip to Budapest we did on our own). We were suppose to sail from Regensburg to Vienna, but low water levels prohibited us from Regensburg and we sailed from Passau. You will have a fantastic time. If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Denice

Hi there,

My friend and I did the Christmas Market River Cruise with Gate One on the Viktoria last December and had a GREAT time! We did a 2 night pre in Prague, and added on extra nights in Vienna (with a day trip to Budapest we did on our own). We were suppose to sail from Regensburg to Vienna, but low water levels prohibited us from Regensburg and we sailed from Passau. You will have a fantastic time. If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Denice

Your should have a special time. My wife and I did the Christmas Markets cruise on the Amadeus' Amadagio last December. I cannot compare Gate1 having only cruised with Amadeus, but Christmas spirit and festivities throughout the tour made will certainly make the experience memorable regardless of the line. Use the search function to look for posts re: Christmas Markets and Amadagio to find lots of descriptions.

I posted photos of this cruise on:

http://picasaweb.google.com/billwito...nubeBendVienna

My other albums at that site contain video clips and other photos of the cruise. quote.gif

WIT

DeniceRG & WIT, thank you. WIT, I did read all your info and perused your pictures. They were great. One thing that attracted me to Gate 1 was that it was only 7 days. We do not have the extended time to spend pre or post cruise. We want to take our son and his girlfriend with us and they need to get back to go to work.

Sharon

Archived