Temperatures at Night

i can anyone tell me what the temps are like at night - do I need to being taking jumpers/jackets - I was planning on taking one, but didnt want to have to pack more unless I had to. I am leaving this coming sat and whilst the weather here is so hot - wasnt sure about onboard at night.

Thanks again for answering all my Q's

Take a light jumper/cardigan, it can be breezy leaving and the last couple of days on return.

We left on the Sun March 20 last year and did not need long pants/jumpers at all, the day we left was overcast (see our photo's in the sticky's) but we still had t shirts on. The weather was beautiful. I have always cruised in September/October but found March just as nice, very hot in Vila! even if there is rain, the temperature is still high.

Chez

i can anyone tell me what the temps are like at night - do I need to being taking jumpers/jackets - I was planning on taking one, but didnt want to have to pack more unless I had to. I am leaving this coming sat and whilst the weather here is so hot - wasnt sure about onboard at night.

Thanks again for answering all my Q's

Hi cruiser, the further north you go, the hotter and muggier the weather.

the coldest part of your cruise will be coming in and out of Brisbane.

inside ship at night you won't need a jacket, but it sometimes gets cool in the showlounge because of the air conditioning. maybe a pashmina or shawl if you feel the cold.

Ashore, take an umbrella or plastic coat or poncho with you as sudden downpours are a daily thing in Vila, even when it looks a lovely day upon arrival. (this is still the 'wet" season)

have a lovely cruise.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

We cruised early April & I never wore a jumper/jacket, not even coming back into Sydney. Although the showlounge was a little cool sometimes, I still got by without a cardigan.

Karen

Archived