Zuiderdam RSVP 2008

RMS Olympic

Well its time to start...who is going?

Many cruisers that just got off the Caribbean Princess booked on board as I did.

For those that have not seen any info.....the sailing is Feb 23, 2008 (Belize, Roatan, Cozumel and Moon Cay).

The fact that so many great people are going again, it will feel like a reunion cruise!

The fact that RSVP is getting such a diverse passenger mix......is great and not a circuit party atmosphere, nor attitude makes for a wonderful experience.

Comment.....this size ship is much better then the mega ships and will lend itself to a gay charter....you will see people more often.

Tom.

Hi Tom,

Terry and I will be on board. :D The Zuiderdam is a wonderful ship, good service and the perfect size. We sailed her a few years ago with RSVP. But do we have to wait a year? ;)

Jim & Terry

Wow, Tom, you are a fast one!

We have signed up for next year and will be anxious to see everyone again!

The "smaller" ship will be better, and we prefer Holland America's food. Bob already heard a rumor that Margaret Cho will be a featured entertainer.

After the last RSVP, how could we pass on doing it again? We already booked our room for next February.....thanks again everyone for a wonderful cruising experience.

Mark and Donny

...well, of course we booked - it was too great a time, not to repeat.

And word is that RSVP will offer the same discounts through the end of the month that were offered on board... $200pp off inside, $350pp off an outside, and $450pp off a balcony. And they have instituted a "best price gurantee" policy so that if they offer discounts in the future - we're protected.

But I can't get obsessed yet. I really do need to make sure my GPA stays up :)

It's good to see the huge response for this cruise already. At this rate I don't think we'll have any trouble reaching the 1000 post mark and we will be thoroughly prepared for the cruise. ;)

Jim & Terry

Hey Guys!

This was definitely the best time of our lives (even for us being first time cruisers on the Caribbean Princess).

We Booked too for Feb 2008. :) Cabin I-6071.

Can't wait until next year. Might have to do a few more cruises in the meantime.

Have a great one all!!

Marlin & Joe

:D

Hey Guys!

This was definitely the best time of our lives (even for us being first time cruisers on the Caribbean Princess).

We Booked too for Feb 2008. :) Cabin I-6071.

Can't wait until next year. Might have to do a few more cruises in the meantime.

Have a great one all!!

Marlin & Joe

:D

Hey Guys,

Glad to see you are joining everyone on the Zuiderdam. By the way since you live in Land O Lakes do you ever go to Sawmill Camping Resort near Dade City?

Jim & Terry

Marlin and Joe,

If you liked the Caribbean Princess you'll like the Zuiderdam. Holland America has good service and the ship is beautiful. We sailed on the Zuiderdam a few years ago when RSVP chartered her.

Jim & Terry

So many nice people will be on board!

I have been looking at the photos people are posting from the Caribbean Princess...and I find myself saying...gee when did all that happen. I guess I need to stay up later or attach myself to the party people.

Thank heavens for the August cruise or I would never make it to the Zuiderdam.

Glad to see the real girls are coming......there will be some class on board.

Sawmill....that will be about 40 minutes from where I will be moving to. I have heard more negative comments about this facility than good. Should I plan on making this a good weekend get away?

So many nice people will be on board!

I have been looking at the photos people are posting from the Caribbean Princess...and I find myself saying...gee when did all that happen. I guess I need to stay up later or attach myself to the party people.

Thank heavens for the August cruise or I would never make it to the Zuiderdam.

Glad to see the real girls are coming......there will be some class on board.

Sawmill....that will be about 40 minutes from where I will be moving to. I have heard more negative comments about this facility than good. Should I plan on making this a good weekend get away?

Hi Tom,

We've got a nice group starting here. Thanks for starting the thread.

So you're moving to Fla? Email me and I will fill you in on Sawmill.

Jim

The Princess Caribbean was GREAT!!

Looking forward to the Med Cruise--I am ready to GO!! Traveling alone and looking forward to meeting some great men.

Anyone else going on the Med cruise from Fort Lauderdale?

Any suggestions for a Hotel in Rome that other cruisers will be staying at?

Tom--the dinner on tuesday the 7th sounds great!

I plan to stay in Rome after the cruise till Aug 24th--anyone else planning a similiar itinerary?:D

:cool: The Princess Caribbean was GREAT!!

Looking forward to the Med Cruise--I am ready to GO!! Traveling alone and looking forward to meeting some great men.

Anyone else going on the Med cruise from Fort Lauderdale?

Any suggestions for a Hotel in Rome that other cruisers will be staying at?

Tom--the dinner on tuesday the 7th sounds great!

I paln to stay in Rome after the cruise till Aug 24th--anyone else planning a similiar itinerary?:D

I booked on board, then got home and realized the cruise falls on Leap day, which will be my Mom's 21st birthday (84th anniversary of her birth), so I HAVE to be home for that. FOO! :(

Its was great meeting you and Joe........

Next time I come down, I'll let you know so we can get together for dinner.

I hope to fly down late spring to talk to the builder about timing for next year in starting the house. Citrus Springs is out in the boonies......but what better place to find areal man that drives a pick'em up truck.

Alex...great to hear you booked....we need to get you out of your shell.......

Maria and Janet.......hope to spend more time with you gals.......

Mike, the cruise wouldn't be the same without you two guys.

Gigand...what can I say...you both bring class to the boat to compensate for me LOL.

I still cant get over how wveryone turned out to be as nice in person as on the Cruise Critic board, it really made the cruise. Knowing so many will be on board again will make it extra special ; perhaps a group excursion will be in the cards.

I keep going back through the dirctory of photos.......what a great way to keep the memories fresh.

Now how to get everyone else booked........the more the better.

As for MattFL and Ralph.....you are going whether you like it or not!

Its was great meeting you and Joe........

Next time I come down, I'll let you know so we can get together for dinner.

I hope to fly down late spring to talk to the builder about timing for next year in starting the house. Citrus Springs is out in the boonies......but what better place to find areal man that drives a pick'em up truck.

Alex...great to hear you booked....we need to get you out of your shell.......

Maria and Janet.......hope to spend more time with you gals.......

Mike, the cruise wouldn't be the same without you two guys.

Gigand...what can I say...you both bring class to the boat to compensate for me LOL.

I still cant get over how wveryone turned out to be as nice in person as on the Cruise Critic board, it really made the cruise. Knowing so many will be on board again will make it extra special ; perhaps a group excursion will be in the cards.

I keep going back through the dirctory of photos.......what a great way to keep the memories fresh.

Now how to get everyone else booked........the more the better.

As for MattFL and Ralph.....you are going whether you like it or not!

Tom, you are so flattering. Thanks again for your compliments. We look forward to the Zuiderdam trip with you on board as well. ;)

Jim & Terry

This cruise sounds pretty good and I want to book it early, but I can afford only one cruise yearly. So before I do, I'd like to know what other cruises RSVP is planning for 2008. Anybody who just got of the last Caribbean Cruise know what else RSVP is offering in big ship cruises for 2008?

Archived