Hows the weather??

Wilwant247

I just got back last night and the weather was very nice. Temps were in the upper 70's low 80's. The days started out hazy but ended sunny. Temps for this week coming up were suppose to be a bit cooler in the low to mid 70's. Hope this helps.

Karen

I was in Nassau a year ago Feb and morning started out overcast and perfectly comfortable, sun began to come through by noon when I had to return to the ship. Was there a week ago, 95% cloud cover noon, about 80, sun came out through the afternoon enough to make it a perfectly gorgeous, slightly hot, summer day in March.

Woke up this morning (in FL) and its freezing!! We are going to be in the Bahamas in 20 days. I know weather flucuates some but whats the average tempature this time of year? Should I pack coats??

We went on our Bahamas cruise middle of March 2004 and there were several times on the ship where I needed a sweatshirt or jacket, especially at night and in the wind. Also, on the day we were at Castaway Cay, the sun decided to go hide sometime after noon and for me it was too cold to enjoy the water. I was fine in my shorts on the beach, but the water seemed to chilly with the sun being gone.

We were in Nassau 10 days ago and had a wonderful beach day, 80ish and sunny. We went to Cable Beach, where it was very comfy to lay out on a lounge and read but the water was still too cold to swim in.

We were in Nassau 10 days ago and had a wonderful beach day, 80ish and sunny. We went to Cable Beach, where it was very comfy to lay out on a lounge and read but the water was still too cold to swim in.

lol--My poor family, they are booked to go snorkeling.... hope they dont freeze! I'll just keep my fingers crossed for warm weather for the next two weeks so the water can warm a bit more!

Thanks for all the replies!

Archived