PB Tom...who are you?

CruisingCatherine

I don't mean any disrespect by my title. I have been hanging around this thread for a while. I notice that you were born in Canada? and now live in Cozumel. How did this happen? Do you own Paradise Beach or do you work there? You do a lot of volunteer work getting school supplies for local children. Were you a teacher before? I am really looking forward to coming to PB in September and I am looking forward to meeting you as well. You are very helpful and informative to all of us!!:D I just thought it would be nice to get to know you a little better before our cruise.

The short version: In 1996, I was working in Key West on a large schooner (sailboat), and was then asked to help sail a small trimaran to Cozumel. I'd never been to Mexico before, so that sounded like a good idea! Fell in love with Cozumel, (and a local gal!) and I've been here ever since!

I'm the PR/Promo Guy here, I don't own PB, but I pretend when the owner's not around!

My friends Susan and Sally do a lot of work for The Chrysalis Group, I just offer to use Paradise Beach as a drop-off point for donations.

Unfortunately I won't be here in September, I'll be off on my vacation, recharging my batteries for the busy High Season ahead!

Have a great vacation!!

Archived