Non-converting twin beds on Diamond Princess

1cruiselvr

We are booked on the Diamond Princess in a BB. I just checked the Cruise Personalizer and noticed that under bed configuration it says "non-converting twins". Does this mean that the twin beds in that cabin do not convert to one bed? I'm confused. I find it hard to believe that a balcony cabin on the Caribe deck only offers a twin bed configuration. Can someone please explain?

Thanks.

We are booked on the Diamond Princess in a BB. I just checked the Cruise Personalizer and noticed that under bed configuration it says "non-converting twins". Does this mean that the twin beds in that cabin do not convert to one bed? I'm confused. I find it hard to believe that a balcony cabin on the Caribe deck only offers a twin bed configuration. Can someone please explain?Thanks.
That is what it means BUT... it a computer default until Princess is told to put in Queen bed.

Oh thank you! I had my heart in my throat over this. I was excited to get the BB when I paid for a BD but then became worried when I read about the bed configuration. You have made me very happy!

Happy sailing!

On our Diamond booking for 10-16-04 the princess personilizer also said non converting twin, I called Princess and asked if it was true, The princess rep said he would fix it, and presto as quick as he said it, it was changed. I assume that there web site has all beds set as a defult to non converting twins until there told that you want a queen bed.

enjoy your cruise.

Archived