Please tell me more SOS....

para

This is my first cruise and I an new to the RCCL boards.

Please tell me more about Quest?

Also does SOS have a slide with there pool?

Does this ship have miniature golf?

Is there a chocolate buffet?If so when is it and how was it?

Where are the wireless hot spots besides the Internet cafe ( deck and location)

How much is Ben and Jerry's? I know Johnny Rockets is 3.95. Is it the same price or pay for like what you get a regular Ban and Jerry's?

Is there a sauna on this ship?

Any info you can give me about these questions or SOS would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I've been on the Sovereign 12 times........

Please tell me more about Quest? Quest is an adult scavenger hunt........cant tell you more.......

Also does SOS have a slide with there pool?No slide at either of the two pools

Does this ship have miniature golf?No....

I

s there a chocolate buffet?If so when is it and how was it?There is a chocolate buffet only on the 4 nt Sovereign @ 11:30pm.......VERY YUMMY!!

Where are the wireless hot spots besides the Internet cafe ( deck and location)Dont know about that since I dont use it....

How much is Ben and Jerry's? I know Johnny Rockets is 3.95. Is it the same price or pay for like what you get a regular Ban and Jerry's? prices vary since they have cones,sundaes,etc........dont buy it so dont know the extra cost....

Is there a sauna on this ship?No, they took them out when they refurbished the ship......

If you do a search on these baords,you will find lots of different threads about this ship and all sorts of info.........

Ph, I think you are right about the choc. buffet being the 3rd night. I remember going, but can't say for sure which night it was. I don't think it was formal night though, so it would have to be the 3rd night.

Hi Karen, Kathy, and all--

As I remember last Halloween, the chocolate buffet was formal night-- had to get out of the Pope suit to stand in line! But...I've been wrong before!

Hi Chris..............been awhile!! I guess if I was dress like the pope,I would have remembered too.......:)

A) No slide at the adult pools - I can't say for sure but if they have a kidy pool there should be a slide.

B) There is no Johnny Rockets on the SOS

C) The Cholate Buffet is on the second formal night. Day 5?

Correcting your errors....;)

A)There is NO slide because there is NO kiddie pool.......

B) there is a Johnny Rockets

C)there is no 5 day Sovereign cruise.............and there is only one formal night...........

Correcting your errors....;)

A)There is NO slide because there is NO kiddie pool.......

B) there is a Johnny Rockets

C)there is no 5 day Sovereign cruise.............and there is only one formal night...........

Wish I could have caught that one before you did parrothead :D ! I always love when people act like know it alls and are wrong :rolleyes: .

Sovereign is a modern classic. As close to a ship with historic value as any out there. It was my first cruise ship and I enjoyed it emensely.

Exactly!

Wish I could have caught that one before you did parrothead :D ! I always love when people act like know it alls and are wrong :rolleyes: .

Exactly!

I just thought it was pretty funny with the title they put on that post........Correcting some errors:rolleyes:

A) No slide at the adult pools - I can't say for sure but if they have a kidy pool there should be a slide.

B) There is no Johnny Rockets on the SOS

C) The Cholate Buffet is on the second formal night. Day 5?

Nice try. Perhaps you were thinking of the Splendour? We're talking about the Sovereign.

:D :D :D :D

(there's no Cholate Buffet at all.........it's a Chocolate Buffet ;))

Nice try. Perhaps you were thinking of the Splendour? We're talking about the Sovereign.

(there's no Chocolate Buffet at all.........it's a Chocolate Buffet ;))

At first,I thought they had the ships mixed up(maybe they have the signature area blocked and didnt see the OPs countdown),but THEN the word Sovereign was mentioned 2 times BEFORE they posted the corrections from my post(where I personally said Sovereign)............

Merion_Mom,

Since you seem to be following this thread and have been on the Sovereign fairly recently, do you happen to have copies of the Daily Compass papers or daily menus? I'm dying to see something more recent than a year ago.

Thanks so much.

.Wondered if the deck 7 balcony is obstructed w/ the in any sort of way?

Just curious , where is Merion , Pa.??? ,I'm from Butler ....once upon a time

Deck 7 OV cabins have the promenade deck right outside their windows..........you'll have to keep your curtains closed so people cant look in as they walk past your window.......

Archived