Carnival socks

shipty2

I bought some carnival socks on the glory about 3 years ago. On the cuff they say carnival and inside they say the fun ships . I love these socks but now only have one sock . I looked when I was on Elation last summer and had a friend look on the Imagination last week but I can't seem to find them and no one in the shops onboard remembers them. Has anyone noticed them in any gift shops on any Carnival ship lately?

I bought some carnival socks on the glory about 3 years ago. On the cuff they say carnival and inside they say the fun ships . I love these socks but now only have one sock . I looked when I was on Elation last summer and had a friend look on the Imagination last week but I can't seem to find them and no one in the shops onboard remembers them. Has anyone noticed them in any gift shops on any Carnival ship lately?

Did you check down beside your dryer or your washing machine? That's where we usually find our lost socks. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. :o I did try though!

I'll be sure and look for Carnival socks on our next cruise. :)

Socks always come in pairs, so why do we always end up with so many odd socks? Do you know where they all go?

from

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Socks-Where-think-they/dp/157791161X

The Odd Sock Mystery and the Secret of the Universe

from

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~ozideas/davincisocks.htm

Sox Galaxy..with missing mail turns, and single earring detours

Ok I 've found out they were made by a company called "top sox" that makes logo wear. Of course to order from them you need to get a billion socks (slight exaggeration). Well if any of you see them on your cruises let me know. They llok like short sport socks and are white and blue on the outside with the inside writing red.

I've been on the Imagination, Triumph, Miracle and soon the Liberty.. I searched everywhere.. :( Up, down, around and behind the dryer AND on the pile on top of the dryer, but can find nothing to match your 'missing' sock! :rolleyes: I will definitely look when we sail on the Liberty, April 14th, and if I am able to locate any, you'll be the first to know.. :D

I may even buy some for us, as I know what will happen if I don't.. A 'Carnival' sock will appear from nowhere! :eek:

My socks are very religious:D

OK, I will tell you all the secret of where all the odd socks go; but you must not tell anyone! As travelers, you have all seen them and don't even know it:

Think back to the last time you flew home late at night returning from vacation or even business. The plane got in late and all you wanted was to go home and sleep. You went down to the luggage carousel with everyone else from your flight. You sat there watching for your luggage; but it never came. Everyone had taken their bags off and you saw no more from your flight. You go over to the baggage office and file a claim. You came out really blurry eyed and scanned all the luggage carousels one more time. Three carousels down, you see your piece of luggage!!!! As you get closer, your heart sinks as you realize it is not your luggage at all. Yours eyes were playing tricks on you. Even though you are tired, you are curious and have to check that piece of luggage anyway. As it comes around you check the ticket and see it isn't even for the airport you are at. It is actually tagged for an airport a thousand miles away. You head out of the airport feeling sorry for the poor shmuck who lost that luggage, because you imagine your luggage at that other airport a thousand miles away going around a carousel just like that one was.

The truth is, no ones owns that piece of luggage you saw. And, take a wild guess what is actually in that piece of Luggage.....:eek: :eek: :D ;)

Archived