isujim re: referral

verwirrt

Jim,

Should have told you that when you refer somebody they have two options to respond: email or snail mail.

For some strange reason when people use email the system doesn't work. When our friends used the snail mail it worked out just fine.

Just wanted to let you know. :)

Sharon

Sharon, just to let you know, I referred my daughter Robin to sail with us next year. She has never sailed Princess. I did it through the captans circle yesterday by email. she was notified by email within 15 minuites, and emailed the info back. It is listed on my account now. :)

Sharon:

Got it!! Thanks for posting...........

We booked this after we tried to go on the Millenium and it was cancelled....we just picked up a Princess brochure and wanted to try something different. Wish we had known........would have given someone the chance for a shipboard credit!:eek:

Just checked and it's still 88 degrees at 9pm!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post.

Jim

Jim, just wanted to let you know that it isn't shipboard credit. That's what I thought too. What they do is deduct the referral amount from the price of your cruise. But hey, money is money right? Doesn't bother me how it is credited, it's all the same. Hope you have a great cruise on the CP, it is the CP isn't it? :)

It's pretty OK outside here now, hey, 88 is pretty good normally for July right? :)

Sharon

For some strange reason when people use email the system doesn't work. When our friends used the snail mail it worked out just fine.

That's what we kept reading, too. Then we did the referral thing on-line (only 1 day until our referrals booked due mostly our own footdragging so no time for snail mail!) and all 6 people are listed in our accounts with the correct status, referral reference number, etc. It remains to be seen if we actually GET the $$ following their cruises in Feb, of course...

Archived