Pssst...tell me a secret about Brilliance

My young daughter didn't like it on Serenade. I'll pass your advice on to her.

Mark

Mark, Get used to the salt water. It's not that bad.

Goose, they don't really need that ice slusher machine. Their blender/food processor will crush the ice just fine.

Rick

Mmmmm, pre-dinner munchies in the Schooner - I'll have to remember that!

I had a feeling the dress would be a bit more formal. I live in Europe and they do dress up more for dinners out than I 'm used to when I'm in the US. Problem for me is I am flying inter-Europe so my baggage is limited to 1 weighing 20 kilos. Not enough room for gowns AND shoes.

Glad they still had Quest last October. My European friends will get a kick out of it!

Between midnite & 1AM he changes each elevator & polishes the interior also. He did have an elderly lady riding up & down in an elevator, so I yelled at her to come see something just to get her out so he could work.

Did you meet the Elevator Fairy who changes the gold day plaques in each one? I've stayed up till the wee small hours and have yet to meet her/him.

Alan

Hey, I think I saw the elevator fairy on the Splendour, the little guy with a handlebar moustache and a magic wand?

Wait a second...gin makes me see things every now and then so I might be mistaken. :rolleyes:

Archived