past guest #

deeolasingh

I just booked usuing my past guest number--(I had to call to get this #) and I didn't get a cheaper price but I went from a gaurntee balcony to a confirmed panorama deck cabin so I thought that was good.

Do any of you know - I have my past guest number but would like to have my husband's, daughter's and son's past guest number also to make a list for future reference. Is there anywhere on the Carival website where you can go to get this information or do I need to call Carnival? Do you think Carnival would give me this information without much hassle? I know the dates of all the cruises we have been on before. Thanks!

Lora

Do any of you know - I have my past guest number but would like to have my husband's, daughter's and son's past guest number also to make a list for future reference. Is there anywhere on the Carival website where you can go to get this information or do I need to call Carnival? Do you think Carnival would give me this information without much hassle? I know the dates of all the cruises we have been on before.

Do you have any of your old S&S cards? It's on there. You could also find it on any booking confirmations you may still have (assuming you're like me and never throw anything away....:rolleyes: )

I think Carnival would give it to you, though. If someone says no, call back and ask someone else.

Thanks, Jeri. I think I might have some old S&S cards. I was planning on doing a "Cruise" page in our scrapbook for each cruise we took and kept the cards for that purpose. (Of course, haven't gotten around to actually doing it yet). I also sent an email to Carnival just to see if they would tell me. I appreciate the response.

Lora

Do you have any of your old S&S cards? It's on there. You could also find it on any booking confirmations you may still have (assuming you're like me and never throw anything away....:rolleyes: )

I think Carnival would give it to you, though. If someone says no, call back and ask someone else.

The only # on my SS card is my folio# is that my past guest #???

I don't know if your first SS has your guest number on it or not. My last SS has my guest number on the bottom of the card. Carnival will give you your past guest number without any problem. And on their webpage there is a link under specials for past guest specials.

My TA gave me this # to call and get mine and my Dh's past guest numbers. 1-866-236-6680.....And by the way it was not a hassle to get them at all, it took maybe 2 minutes. Good Luck!

Do any of you know - I have my past guest number but would like to have my husband's, daughter's and son's past guest number also to make a list for future reference. Is there anywhere on the Carival website where you can go to get this information or do I need to call Carnival? Do you think Carnival would give me this information without much hassle? I know the dates of all the cruises we have been on before. Thanks!

Lora

I registered my son and my wife on the CCL website and their numbers came up automatically with their past cruises.

Bill

Archived