Just visisted cruisedailies.com

to look at the Cruise Compass for the AOS, and had to stop looking at it. :eek: I find that I enjoy reading those papers so much each night. It's part of the cruising tradition. Never thought I would say that!!! CRAZY, I know!!!

I was just viewing the daily activities paper for RCCL and was wondering if the Sovereign compass reflect the same schedule for the Majesty?

We will be on the Majesty April 23rd, and I just wanted to give my Mom a general idea of what the activities will be like!

I was just viewing the daily activities paper for RCCL and was wondering if the Sovereign compass reflect the same schedule for the Majesty?

We will be on the Majesty April 23rd, and I just wanted to give my Mom a general idea of what the activities will be like!

Each Cruise Director and their staff will do different activities at different times. Some activities are not done on some cruises. The entertainment will certainly be different. So, except that everything is different the Sovereign compass will be "sorta like" the Majesty as both ships will have a compass listing times, activities, and special "stuff." :confused:

Mommabean has posted her compass from the Majesty 3-nighter. Here is the link:

http://www.cruise-addicts.com/photogallery/v/Majesty+of+the+Seas_001/

I was just looking, too! But there aren't any for Monarch...anyone know how I can look at a compass (3 night)?

I have been looking for compass for Radiance-Western and haven't been able to find any either! Anyone out there have one? Please?:rolleyes:

Archived