question abouts drinks?

jhall131

Confused about the drinks that are included with meals onboard. Yes, I am a first time cruiser. Do you get water/ice tea? What? Also what about juices? Can I buy cranberry, orange juice, etc for the mornings?

THanks

Water, ice tea, hot tea, and coffee are always available and free. Orange juice, milk, cranberry juice and apple juice are always available in the morning free of charge. Juice is usually available in the afternoon, but sometimes can be harder to find. They may charge for specialty juice. Sometimes they have fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning that is sometimes free.

We just got back from the Med on Sun. If I wanted a grapefruit half I needed to have b'fast in dining room. Grapefruit juice was available in dining room and the buffet. Grits are only available at the buffet. (My DH is an avid "grit" fan) So, guess what....I didn't get many grapefruit halves!!!!

Oh well, I didn't have to fix it, clean it up or wash dishes. I was happy!

Alice in NSB, FLicon7.gif

If you are a big juice fan, or if, perhaps you have some vodka that would love a companion for an afternoon cocktail... :rolleyes: ... what we do is order SEVERAL room service juices with our coffee for breakfast and put the glasses in the mini bar (they are usually covered with plastic wrap or we pour into the insulated coffee mugs) for the morning. Then the crandberry and oj or pineapple make a lovely mixer for a later day cocktail.... It also works if you just like having juice around! I have a friend who gets a couple of milk cartons with her Room Service breakfast (and stores in mini fridge) for a Kahlua enhanced cocktail later in day....

Archived