Deals For Next Cruise When On A Cruise?

Sweet Dreams

Can anyone please share examples of promotions or offers that are available if you book a future cruise while you are on a cruise? I know Disney offers a good deal or two but our upcoming cruise is our first on NCL and I am not familiar if they make it attractive to go ahead and book the next one. thanks

Glad you asked. We were VERY disappointed with the "deals" they promoted this week on the Star. Everything we looked at was WAY over their own NCL Internet rates! We booked one to the Caymens out of Miami for the fall, but have no doubt that we will cancel and book it or another online instead. (No cancellation fee if within 90 days.) For example 4/7 Dream from Houston online was under $1000 per couple for oceanview. They quoted us $1700! He swore the online prices did not include tax and port fees. We didn't argue with them, but I've gotten as far as "$X will be charged to your card if you click book now" and it was NOT over $1000! Go ahead and give it a try, but do your homework online first! They are pushing cruises on the new ship the Pearl, by the way.

We booked in January for a cruise on the Dawn in January 2008. We've been told that the price can't be beat, but I think we can if we start looking. I have checked the online price, and it is exactly the same as the price we were given. Of course we got OBC when we booked, which we might not be able to find, but I still think we can beat the price and transfer the booking elsewhere.

Archived