Flying out of Rochester... need hotel recommends?

LSKC

we ended up booking flight out of rochester instead of syracuse b/c of better flight times and CHEAPER ;)

anyone have suggestions for a (free parking) hotel moderate priced close to the airport with shuttle to the airport included (if possible).

me, dh and our 2 kids (4 & 6).

one with a pool would make my kids happy i guess.

i 'd love one close to things like shopping and easy restaurants (fastfood and otherwise).

i'd love to keep the price to $100 or LESS. 7 night cruise and 3 nights at WDW has me pinching pennies all of a sudden!

we ended up booking flight out of rochester instead of syracuse b/c of better flight times and CHEAPER ;)

anyone have suggestions for a (free parking) hotel moderate priced close to the airport with shuttle to the airport included (if possible).

me, dh and our 2 kids (4 & 6).

one with a pool would make my kids happy i guess.

i 'd love one close to things like shopping and easy restaurants (fastfood and otherwise).

i'd love to keep the price to $100 or LESS. 7 night cruise and 3 nights at WDW has me pinching pennies all of a sudden!

Leslie:

There is an on-site airport here in Rochester. There is a Fairfield Inn (Marriott) which appears to offer a Park/Fly Program. You may have to call for the rate (?) - the regular rate for 11/9 is showing $119 for 4 in the room. They also will shuttle you to your airline and it looks like there is a pool.

Hope this helps.

mollyanne:)

What airline are you flying?

• 6 months later...

Archived